Anti-Bribery Synergy is partnering with business entrepreneurs in different regions of the world by establishing a network of local branch offices for the provision of its ISO 37001 audit, assessment and certification services.
Partners shall embrace our business principles while developing a collaborative network of management system auditors and certification professionals capable to operate in a competitive and dynamic business environment under specific rules (e.g. accreditation requirements etc.).
Recognition as an Anti-Bribery Synergy Partner provides a signal to potential/actual customers and to the marketplace that the provided ISO 37001 certifications are part of a global business and recognized at international level, differentiating your company and expanding your market opportunity.
By this kind of partnership, you have access to the Anti-Bribery Synergy administration system in order to perform specific audit activities and to deliver to your customers ISO 37001 or other anti-bribery and anti-corruption standards based management system registration and certificates.
- Professional and financial advancement opportunities;
- Full advantage by existing accreditation and comprehensive certification schemes;
- Flexible and pragmatic business approach;
- Fast track partnering solutions based on long term mutually beneficial relationships;
- Quick and most direct route for developing/expanding your audit and certification business;
- Alignment of your business with the undisputed advantages of an international certification body;
- Gaining access to resources to help drive business growth, create new opportunities, and increase profitability;
- Strengthen customer loyalty by the implicitly benefits of globally provided services;
- Becoming a member of a global certification network.
Partnerships are considered on a case-by-case basis following a review of commercial, technical and logistical aspects, including, but not limited to following:
- Current business activities
- Number of employees
- Business experience
- Access to qualified human resources
- Sources of potential conflict of interests
- Business development plan
- Geographical location
Anti-Bribery Synergy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, not to approve any partnership application if minimum requirements are not met.